MAZATL – [ syll. ma-zat(l), maz-a-tl ] Mazatl is pronounced as MAHZEYTL. Mazatl is derived from Aztec-Nahuatl origins. The name’s meaning is deer. The meanings associated with the deer combine both soft, gentle qualities with strength and determination:
- Ability to move through life and obstacles with grace
- Being in touch with inner child, innocence
- Being sensitive and intuitive
- Vigilance, ability to change directions quickly
- Magical ability to regenerate, being in touch with life’s mysteries
This museum-quality reproduction, printed on thick, durable, matte paper is archival and acid-free and will bring life to any room. The matte black frame that’s made with wood from renewable forests ensures our footprint is kept to a bare minimum.
A portion of the proceeds from all sales on this site help support the following charities…
Indigenous Cultural Education Center
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame
- Black .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
There are no reviews yet.